Sunday, August 19, 2012

Definition of Love

Well, when you read this, i am pretty sure the first person you ever thought of is your crush or your partner. Well, sadly, but gladly, my definition of love is TOTALLY different.

Well, most of you will think, "Vy Vyan, SHUT UP! I love him SO much. You won't understand." Maybe you are right. But let me tell you when was the first time i fell so deeply in love, it was not on any guy. He was just a day old.

I fell in love in the hospital. The first time i laid eyes on him, i melted. When i hold him in my arms, everything felt right. This baby was like nothing i had ever felt. I was in love. With his rusty blond hair and literally brown hazel eyes. When he held my finger tight. This is what i call love.

Being in love is all about sacrifice. Love don't mean the other half. Love is when you can do ANYTHING for this one person. You can even die for them. The feeling when he first learn to talk was the best feeling ever. When he called me, i swear to you i was over the moon. When he fell down and BAM, I freaked out and started crying. When he took the first step. When he went to a nursery. When he would scream his lungs out when you are 1 minute late for ANYTHING! When he walks into your room and started hogging your bed. When he drag my snowy on the floor and ran all over the house. When he peed on snowy on accident. When he peed on ME on accident. When he kiss me. When he hug me. When his first bad word was SHIT (my bad) And most importantly when he will just look at you and say, "Aunt, I love you soooooooooo much! I will give you a present cause you are a good girl." Though i know i will NEVER get the present he is talking about but seriously, that is more than enough. He is the present.

Its amazing what love can do to you. I would always want to be a better person. Someone he would be proud of. Someone he can talk about in front of his best friend Guo Zhen. Someone he would sing about (yes, he make up songs depending on the situation). Someone who he is proud of. Someone who mean a world to him.

All i want to prove is this, you think you are in love but you might not. Love is something that also happen between your family. Love is an amazing strength. Makes you want to be a better person so do love right. If you had broken up and thought you fall out of love, you had never. You still do have your family, your friends. Even a complete stranger will fall in love with you. So don't give up on love. Its already there.

Him starting to turn into a huge monster thanks to all those pampering.

Him with his I am so angry pose i asked him to make (He is not angry, its all an act)

Man cookie, that's what he call them, the reason why he love me more because i make magic in the kitchen

See I told you it was all an act!

Black, that is what he called charcoal bread that i have to drive all the way uptown because he LOVE it.


He and his fishy he insisted me on taking,

Him being a big brother! He never mind sharing the love. (ok FINE! he does)

Looking around at fishy in Aquaria

His all time best friend. He will literally pounce on me if I ignore his demand for his Booster and Pacifier.

His definition of monster.


He can be a Nightmare sometimes. He once run into a firecracker and I have to stand in front of him because he refused to move. There goes my shirt. Or just yesterday when i he do not let me do my business and kept on asking me questions when i was busy in the toilet. Or when he pooped RIGHT in front of me in the dinning room and YES i have to pick it up. Or when he demand to go to toilet to poop when you are eating. Or when he insist you to look in the toilet bowl at his poop to tell him he did a good job at pooping! But love is hard. So..... I found love. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment