Saturday, June 23, 2012

Four Little Letters in Life

Four words in life. Love and Hate. Simple ain't it but always it does make a big impact in life. When there is love, there will be no war. There will certainly be no pain. No refugee camp. No rehabilitation centre. No fight. No murder. No rape. No abuse. No tears. Everyone will be smiling. Everyone will feel sufficient. Everyone will feel good about themselves. No bulimic. No more cutting. No more racing-to-be-just-like-her situation. No plastics. No plastic surgery. But this will never exist in life. Never unless hate is destroyed from this world. Its hard to just not hate some people. Certainly do take a lot of time to forget that this person almost ruin your life. But sadly it takes a few days to forget the good someone had done. Weird right? I am not that perfect. Hell no. I still think back how this high school friends ruin my life making most of my high school life a disaster. Or the girl who is my so-call best friend who did some really stupid stuff on purpose to the first guy i like. Took me forever to forgive and forget. Did really think why life is so unfair to me. But somehow something struck me.Life was never really the problem. I mean COME ON! It was me all the while. Life never did gave me lemon. I just gave it to myself. Lets put it in this way. Like the girl. Yes, she so call break my heart. But she did not ruin my life. I did. Because i allow this to lead me into more stupid decisions which ruin my entire high school experience. It was definitely me all along to let people words behind my back hurt my feeling. Get it? Yes i hate her. Used to. But hate can be developed into a strength. Like " Oh she wants to manipulate me into letting myself ruin my life. You know what, I will not let that happen in fact i must ensure that i lead a better life than her by being happy with what i have," JUST LIKE THAT! Took me 18 years to think this way and I actually feel really good about myself. Now i don't hate her anymore. I thank her for trying to make my life miserable. Because seriously now her life is a mess. I am better than her in all way. And yes, with love together u become a super power. You stand up taller because you love yourself enough. You stand up taller because your friend loves you. You stand up taller because your family loves you. You stand up taller because God loves you. You stand up taller because your pet or even your soft toy loves you. Its simple. Love and hate. Its a yin and yang. But together. They make a person blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment