Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lend a HELPing Hand


They say picture says better than words. I have a confession to make, I love each and everyone of these kids from the bottom of my heart. I am trying not to because i know one day i will have to leave them and pursue what i want in my life. I mean each and every SASArians will have to leave them one day. But the least we can do is provide them with hope. Yes, hope.

You sit here reading my blog. You complain about how screwed up is your life. You complain about how your boyfriend treat you badly. You complain about not getting that Ipad you wanted. You complain how lucky is your friends having a sport car to drive. But STOP being so ignorant. Take a second and look into the world. Spend your time and think.

What all the kids in these orphanages want is their parents bringing them back home at least for the holiday. What all they want is the opportunity to lead a normal life like us. What all of them want is to know someone out there still care for them. And what we want? Fame. Fortune. Love. We have all these. Its just that we are too greedy and FULL of ourselves to realize this. We are horrible person. We are a horribly lucky person.

I am personally attached to this girl Angel. She would hold me hand and look up at me fluttering her long lashes asking me, "Sister Vy Vyan, why can't you stay with me?" Every single time she say this i just feel like taking her home. I want this 5 year old girl to be free from all the pain she is suffering. Every single time she says this i tear up and smile. I would ALWAYS sing to her just to make her feel better. I teach the teenage girls about boys. They would ask what I want to do and they said wow! If only i can be just like you. I, I mean we the SASArians keep thinking, why can't they be just like us? Than snap, Darren Timothy and Tim figured out why. They need a good environment. A good facility. Something that only can be settled by money.

So our 2 TimS came out with this brilliant idea to raise money for all the kids involved in our Teaching Programme. But we know deep down, how much we have to do. And it is our second semester, with university applications and stuff like that. They insisted to carry on, formed a committee and we are set to go.  Its just the beginning. We need a lot of help and support. A LOT OF HELP AND SUPPORT! But we are not chickening out. Its for them. We get none from the outcome. 

We are very different from most of the Runs. We are involved and had approached these children for months. We know what they need. We know how much they need. And we are trying to make a difference. It might be small but its not nothing.

So people, i wish, from the bottom of my heart that please do support. Please at least spend 3 hours of your time to just run for them. The more the better. Some of them will appear during the run. I know they will feel amazing, like WOW! These people are doing this for us! They care!

Yes, you definitely will help financially. But most importantly, you do help morally too. You always feel like you don't help enough? Well this is your chance. God is watching. Be the light in their life.




For further information, you can personally contact me,
Vy Vyan - 0176237823
Timothy  - 0102202375
Darren    - 0122128478

Or simply visit our facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment